SERVICIO DIRECTO COPIADORAS SL undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.sdcopiadoras.com.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- Images can be found without accompanying explanatory text.
- Incorrect nesting of tags can still be found.
- There could be editing errors on the website.
- disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
- the content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
- There are office files in PDF that do not fully meet all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on March 8, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the entity's accessibility team.
Last revision of the statement: April 08, 2023.
Observations and contact information:
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
1. Report any possible breach by this website.
2. Convey other content access difficulties
3. Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Through our section contact, or in person at our headquarters: C/ Rosalia de Castro, 13 28942, Fuenlabrada, Madrid.
Indicating in the Subject: "Web Accessibility"
Communications will be received and processed by the Accessibility team.
A series of measures have been adopted on this website whose objective is to improve accessibility. The advantages that this entails are, among others:
1. Facilitate access for people regardless of their physical condition or their environment.
2. Include clear and well-structured content.
3. Improve navigation and user experience.
Among the measures adopted:
This portal has an audio content service that facilitates access to information by users with difficulties reading it on the screen.
This tool facilitates access to information, incorporating the audio format to access content.
The service has some customizable features:
The text is highlighted while it is being read, thus reinforcing your understanding.
It allows you to modify the reading speed and the way in which the text is highlighted: sentence by sentence, or word by word.
You can select part of the text, to listen to only certain contents of the page.
Allows you to download the generated audio in mp3 format.
Accessibility left side button
On all the web pages, they have a button on the left side with an accessibility symbol, which when we click on it opens a "pop up" with the different visual accessibility options that can affect the web page.
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher: ALT + Hot key + ENTER key
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher: ALT + SHIFT + Hotkey (settings - advanced in browser with two keys)
- Opera: Shift key + Esc to activate hotkeys
- MacOS: CONTROL + Hotkey.
- Chrome: ALT + Hotkey.